I've seen this done on many blogs, but I liked how Elise had it laid out into sections. She is the wonderful lady behind Books, Bottles and Bags. I read her's and thought I wanna do that too!!! So Waa-laa---here it is!!
Goals I hope to have accomplished by the time I turn 30, on January 31st, 2019.
Italics means that bad boy is In Progress.
(I'll be updating-hopefully- every year or so!)
1. Get engaged.
2. Get married.
3. Start a family.
4. Buy a house.
5. Adopt another dog.
6. Travel with my family again.
7. Live (semi) close to my family.
8. Travel to a foreign country.
9. Read 100 NEW books. (Starting Jan. 2013)
11. Teach myself how to use a nice camera (like the Nikon D3100).
12. Pay off 95% of my student loans.
13. Get approved for an FHA loan to buy my dream home.
14. Learn to shoot a gun.
15. Be enrolled in (or already taking) classes for my Masters degree.
16. Go to Fiji, Barbados, and somewhere in Europe.
17. Go to a NFL game. Preferably the BEARS!!
18. Travel to Ocean Isle, NC again.
19. Travel to a new state I haven't been to yet.
20. Get toned (before I have kids).
21. Run two half marathons.
22. Run a 5K every year starting in 2013.
23. Graduate with my Masters Degree
24. Become a certified Real Estate Agent (or something close to it).
25. Get tenure status in a school district that I love
26. Be confident in teaching Common Core
27. Balance (and hopefully master) my professional career and my personal life
28. Be in the audience of the Ellen DeGeneres Show.
29. Buy myself a nice camera!
30. Go to Vegas (just for the experience).
What are your goals by the time you're next big milestone birthday arrives?
I can't wait to see how many I get done or in the process of doing. It also gives me more reason to keep on blogging! :)
I hope everyone has a great Thursday!
Here is a little food-for-thought for the day.
The only reason this is up here is because I'm waking up at 4:30 tomorrow morning to workout and I'll need this afterwards to survive the day!