- I'm a mid-twenties girl, living in the suburbs of Chicago
- I have an amazing small
- Yes, I'm living with my parents...again
- I refer to my boyfriend as The Boy...just not to his face.
- I'm a teacher and I love every minute of it. No, I don't do it for the money nor the state tests.
- I love diet coke. However, I only allow myself one diet coke a week and during the school year, that day is Friday during lunch :)
- If I was not a teacher, I'd be in a career saving, rehabilitating or working with dogs
- I dislike people that are shady
- I can be very indecisive
- My dad says I'm funny, intelligent and competitive
- I moved to Tennessee in 2012 to accept a 1st grade teaching position. It was my first year teaching and I loved the whole experience.
- My mom says I'm fun, loving and caring.
- I dislike people that are rude
- My best friend says I'm caring, fun and great! (Whatever 'great' means? lol) She changed it to dependable...silly girl!
- I love to read but I didn't start to enjoy books until I was an adult
- The Boy says I'm (first try he said, "pain in ass". I
punched himcried and he changed his answer) (second try) beautiful, loving and trustworthy. (Wow babe! Nice secondanswer!)
- I'm a runner...on most days. Except when it's been a long day and all I wanna do is enjoy a nice glass of wine and watch reality TV
- AND last but not least, my favorite holiday is Christmas and the 4th of July!
Hi Friends! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'm a 'get-to-the-point' kinda gal so here it goes: