Pages

Sunday, March 03, 2013

Influenster pt. II

Last week I received my first ever VoxBox from Influenster. You can read about that unexpected experience here. I never reviewed the SkinnyGirl bar I had gotten in that box because I wanted to save it for a time when I was getting hungry and wanted a snack.

Well, I ate it last week and Oh-Em-Geee was it amazing!!! I had the banana chocolate chip bar and it tasted exactly like banana bread. I loved it because it was so healthy yet delicious. I ate it around 2:30 and my appetite didn't come back until dinner and that is a rare occasion!! 

My overall grade for it: A

This weekend I went to WalMart and Target to look for these bars and they didn't have them. So, I'm wondering if they're out in big name stores yet or still online. I refuse to buy them online because they are still $10 for a box of 5!!! Too expensive for me and I can't afford that.

However, maybe once payday comes, I'll splurge and get them. We'll see. 

It was delicious though and I highly recommend them for a healthy, yummy snack! 

No comments:

Post a Comment