1. The Lively Show---I recently started listening to Jess and I love her. She shares advice on living your life with intentionality and purpose. She talks a lot about how to find your passion. She is currently traveling the world to try to find her purpose in her life. I highly suggest it for any female in their 20s, 30s and 40s.
2. Willow Creek Community Church--- I've been recently trying to figure out Christianity and how it pertains in my life. I wasn't raised super religious, but I've been curious about it and how it can benefit me. I love this church and how their sermons can relate to me no matter what day of the week it is.
3. The Dave Ramsey Show---I've always been a weirdo-geek about money. Once I found Dave, all my finanicial questions and worries have been answered. He gives such simple steps and advice for getting out of debt and becoming wealthy. My husband and I are currently on baby step 2 and almost done. His podcast is an open radio show. People all over the US call in and ask Dave their personal finanical quesitons and he gives them his honest opinion. I just love Dave!
4. Dear Sugar---This podcast is done by Cheryl Strayed and Steve Almond. They answer questions from listeners that pertain to love, heart break, family and life sturggles. Readers write in and the "Sugars" answer their thought-provoking letters. It's a good listen! They have some amazing advice. PS. Cheryl Strayed is the women who wrote 'Wild', her memior.
5. Serial---I listened to this podcast back when it was the big hit! I'm keeping it on my Podcast list because I'm hopeful there will be another season with a new criminal story. If you haven't listened to Serial, I highly suggest it. PS. I'm Team Adnan
What are your favorite podcasts? Please Share!