HAPPY 200th POST!!!
Holy cow...200 posts. Who knew that people would like to read what I write... 200 posts later!!
Here are some highlights of my last few weeks. I apologize for being MIA.
- We celebrated my dad's 60th birthday on Saturday with a big party!!
- I also helped host a bridal shower for one of my very sweet girlfriends. It was nautical theme...did I fit in? (Me, the bride-to-be and my bestie)
- Last night The Boy and I went to RPM Italian in downtown Chicago, which is Guilanna and Bill's restaurant. Very good, but expensive.
- I received all of my letters of recommendation from my Principal, vice principal and all of my teammates the Friday before I left and I'm so thankful for how sweet they all were.
- Job hunting is at a stand still. No new news. I did contact about 12 Principals in the past few weeks, so we'll see.
- I need to be patient.
- However, I am still 100% certain of my choice to move back home.
- Since I've been home, I have completely fallen on my clean eating habit.
- Seeing Elle's tweets about her clean eating, is making me even more eager to start back on that as soon as I get back to Tennessee. (YOU GO GIRL!)
- I haven't thought about school this week yet and it feels nice.
I did get a very reassuring response from Melisa in regards to going to a blogging conference this summer. Anyone else thinking about going to BlogHer '13 in Chicago?? LET ME KNOW!!
I hope everyone else is doing great. I still love BlogLovin', but I'm scared to mark all of my blogs 'mark as read' because I haven't gone through them yet. I have 2273 'unread' blogs according to bloglovin'. What's your thought? Should I just start clean and click 'mark as read' all 2273 of them? Maybe this will be on my todo list lol.
That's about it. I leave Saturday, so I will blog again on Sunday (EASTER) and let ya know how the rest of life is.
Have a great week y'all!!