2011 Bucket List
4. Go to Vegas- Not yet- but I'm keeping this on my list for 2012!
6. To stay true to who I am- I think someone can always keep working to improve themselves, therefore I'm not done with this one yet. :)
8. Go on a Cruise- I'm keeping this on my 2012 bucket list as well.
11. To be more confrontational when it's appropriate- This I can keep working on as well. It never hurts to try to be a better person.
My girlfriends and I on an ugly sweater train crawl! SO FUN!!
Without further to do my 2012 bucket list:
1. Go to Vegas (from my 2011 list)
2. To stay true to who I am (from my 2011 list)
3. Go on a Cruise (from my 2011 list)
4. Go back to our beach house
5. Find a job
6. Graduate :)
7. Read 10 books---this doesn't seem like a lot but I JUST started reading for enjoyment. I'm currently reading the Hunger Games trilogy! (SOOO GOOD!!)
8. Find an educational summer job
9. Continue taking sign language classes over the summer
10. Keep in touch with friends that matter and who have been there for me. (Some of my girlfriends have been not so nice lately and it upsets me.) I do however know that I have some friends that I don't have to talk to every single day and when we do talk it's right where we left off and I love that about some of my friends! :)
I hope everyone has a safe but fun new years!