Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

My transition to BlogLovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I have converted. I never really was a googlereader but I was a blogger reader (just from my blogger homepage). However, I love the concept of BlogLovin! I can keep track of what blogs I've read and haven't read AND a secret answer to my prayers....GROUPS!!! I can now group my 200+ blogs according to subjects. That's what I've been looking for.

I have only made the categories and right now they have 0 blogs. I will needs probably an hour to go through, sort, read, and figure out what group they go under. However, I am extremely excited about this.

I also love how quick the support team is. I e-mailed them a question about why my OLD blog title showed up on bloglovin and today they e-mailed me back and changed it for me!! I am excited about this new (and improved) system.

One more blog  comment, anyone going to BlogHer in Chicago this year? Has anyone gone in the past? I'm looking into going, but I get uncomfortable at big events where I know no one. And this little blog of mine is not as big as some of the blogs I read, so I'm not sure if it's pointless or not. Suggestions? If anyone is planning on going, will you let me know? Maybe that'll give me some more reasons to go! :)
Mid lesson planning nap...

I hope everyone has a happy Sunday!! Next week is spring break for us!!! YES!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen!

    I hope you'll consider coming to BlogHer '13 in Chicago: it's going to be lots of fun and there are bloggers with all ranges of experience there. As it gets closer to summer you'll start to see all kinds of posts full of suggestions for newbies, and you can follow the #BlogHerNewbie hashtag on Twitter to find others who will be attending for the first time, too! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask Momo Fali (Social Media Manager and tweeter at @BlogHer) or me! Hope to see you in the Windy City this summer!

    @MelisaLW
    Social Media Researcher
    BlogHer

    ReplyDelete