My Best friend Alyx and II had a great time last night with my friends and boy. Usually on New Years Day I say, "I'm so glad 2009 is over. I can't wait for a 2010!" But to me 2010 was a very good year for me. I just hope 2011 is just as good and even better!
The Boy and II don't like making New Year's resolutions, especially when they're unrealistic. So I decided to make a 2011 Bucket List instead.
1. To finish off college with no C's.
2. To get a job over the summer
3. Travel outside the United States
4. Go to Vegas
5. To student teach at a school (I like) in the NW suburbs
6. To stay true to who I am
7. Visit my Grandpa again in Ohio
8. Go on a Cruise
9. Get a new phone
10. And hopefully spend another holiday season with the boy :)
11. To be more confrontational when it's appropriate
Well see if any of these actually happen. I hope so!!