Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

random blog day

i turn 22 in 13 days!! That's insane. I'm in my 3rd week of classes already and I'm doing good.
This past weekend I celebrated my birthday with my family. It was fun to see everyone. I got a new phone and so far i love it. other than the battery power isn't so good.

I also dyed my hair on Saturday!! This is huge for me. I have been blonde my whole life and now I'm a brunette! What do you think?
I needed a change. With my old blonde washed out hair, I faded out my skin and just made me look 'blah' i thought. Since I cant go tanning anymore, I wanted to embrace my pale-ness instead of try to hid it. So we'll see how long this last. I'm also going to cut my hair short when I start student teaching and maybe i'll go back to blonde then.

Well I gotta finish watching Teen Mom 2. I'm a reality TV junky, so don't make fun of me. Also, my sister is leaving for Spain in a couple weeks and I wish I was going. umph. Let's still hope I can still go over spring break. I got 8 more weeks. Not like i'm counting down or anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment