Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm still an Aquarius at heart

So, supposedly the horoscope signs all changed yesterday. They say astrologists have known this for over 2000 years, so I'm confused as to why it just came out yesterday. Well here it is. INTRODUCING the new sign; 'Ophiuchus'. So, if your birthday falls between November 30th - December 17th, you are now a Ophiuchus. This is where you should go if your interested to see what your 'new' characteristics are.



Now, I'm upset. My birthday does not fall between those days, but it still messes up my sign. Everything about me says Aquarius!!! So, naturally you would understand my disappointment when I read yesterday I am now a Capricorn. UGH! I guess I'll have to get use to it. But I just wanted to say thanks to whoever decided to come forward with this new 'sign' just yesterday, when for 22 years I thought I was an aquarius. 


I decided...I'm still an Aquarius at heart! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I refuse to accept that I'm anything except the Scorpio I've been for the last 31 years! I'm with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love being an aquarius , and today is my b-day :)

    ReplyDelete