I'm linking up, once again, with Jessica and Jenn for 5 for Five this week! Join in on the fun! Wow- It has already been 7 weeks of this fun blog hop!
Link up with us at the start of the work week to set five goals that you want to accomplish in the next five days!!
Green= Things I accomplished
Red= The ones I didn't do- opps!
ORANGE= are the things I half did...yes, I made this color up because it was needed with some of my goals!
Last week's goal:
1. Keep a food journal
2. Post my favorite things giveaway Click here to enter!! 6 more days!
4. Continue reading my book I started.
5. Meal plan my next 2 weeks, after I come back from Thanksgiving.
New goals for this week:
1. Start and KEEP a food journal. No excuses- just have been too busy? I figured I'd wait until after Thanksgiving anyways :)
2. Continue my book I started. For those wondering it's Nicholas Sparks, A Bend in the Road (So good so far---only on chapter 4 though)
3. Meal plan the next 2 weeks (I'll do this tonight)
4. No texting/checking e-mails/tweeting while driving! (I know, I know, it's a horrible habit---but it makes the 30 minute drive home more bearable. Just NOT worth it! I need to stop!)
5. Start thinking about christmas presents, or at least make a list of people I need to get gifts for.
GO CHECK OUT MY FAVORITE THINGS GIVEAWAY! Not many people have entered so your chances are good! :)