Link up with us at the start of the work week to set five goals that you want to accomplish in the next five days!!
Green are things I accomplished and the ones in red are the ones I didn't do- opps! And a new color- ORANGE are the things I half did...if that makes sense! :)
Last week's goals:
1. Figure out my after school plans this year (I'm just going to stick it out- I need the extra money and I'm going to stop stressing over it!)
2. Do not buy ONE thing this week---I really want to accomplish this! (I did this!! YES! Except I went out to lunch with coworkers Saturday, but I didn't count that because I needed that adult interaction this weekend-lol)
3. I want to start reading a new book. (I picked out a book last night-now this week I'll start reading it. Or at least that's what I tell myself)
4. Make meal plans for the next 2 weeks (trying to use everything in my refrigerator and pantry) (Proof in this picture. And yes, I eat cereal for breakfast every MORNING!)
5. Be confrontational when it's necessary. (This one wasn't really necessary this week-but it's still good to think about!)
New goals for this week:
1. Start reading my new book.
2. Book my flight home for Christmas
3. Figure out my living situation (This place is too expensive for me- I hate living paycheck-to-paycheck!)
4. Get My favorite things giveaway sorted out and bought! :) YAY!! (This means figuring out how to do a giveaway. Tips and suggestions are wanted! lol)
5. Finish everything in my fridge before I buy anything else (excluding milk and bread!)
Don't forget to go out and VOTE tomorrow! Yay for no kids tomorrow but Nah for staff development- blah!