Pages

Saturday, November 03, 2012

All College Students...

I'm not sure about you, but when I was in college I had a love/hate relationships with college textbooks.  Can't live with them and can't live without them. After my sophomore year of college, I never had a hate relationship with textbooks again---except when I had to study for an exam. :)

Throughout my whole college career, (I took the 5-year plan) I had to purchase or use textbooks for every SINGLE class. It just comes with the territory of going onto college. When I was a sophomore in college, I was sitting in a Child's Literature lecture complaining to one of my classmates that this textbook was $109!! She then told me about CampusBookRentals.com. No joke this site saved me HUNDREDS of dollars, especially because it did take me an extra year to graduate. All of the books I rented from here were 50-90% off the bookstore prices. I was hooked after my first rental because...
1. The site was EASY to use.
2. I choose when it was sent back (instead of other sites telling you when it NEEDS to be back)
3. Free shipping both ways! Major bonus :)
4. And I was even able to highlight in it.

This was the last textbook I ever bought. It was $109. This site has this book here for a rental price of $42.26.  This picture is proof of my last textbook because I still own it and I haven't opened it since 2010---until tonight to see if I can use anything in it for my 1st graders! :)

If you want to know more about how this fabulous site works watch this great short informational video. 

If you have any questions watch this funny youtube video. If you still have questions call 855-200-0021. They are SO helpful!


ONE BIG BONUS: For every textbook you rent a portion of it goes to Operation Smile. This organization goes out to help save lives of children that need cleft lip surgery. This organization does great things for children around the world! How awesome is that?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment