Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Perfect Storm

I thought that title would be fitting because of Hurricane Sandy coming, yet I had a perfect weekend with The Boy. I hope everyone on the east coast stays safe! Here is a little of what we did this weekend. It wasn't much, but it was just the perfect low-key weekend for us.

Thursday night The Boy made ME dinner! It was fantastic. This doesn't happen a lot, but he insisted he wanted to, so I didn't put up a fight. Shrimp and broccoli pasta! YUm!!

Friday, he came to school for a half day. The kids loved him and they want him to become a teacher. :) It was sweet. He is great with kids, which is always an attractive thing.


We did a lot this:
Had some adult beverages and watched football.

Trying to get him to take a picture with him is a challenge. Silly boy.
 Saturday, after a day full of football, football and more football, we went to eat at Blackhorse! We then met up with some of my friends and their husbands! I live for night with good friends and a couple of drinks. I think that's how I know I'm getting old lol. I prefer drinks in a booth, rather than shots.

Half of the 1st grade team! :)

Sunday was MORE football. I'm NOT complaining because I got to cuddle (in between profanity and fist throwing) with The Boy the whole day. I also made this buffalo chicken dip! Yum! This is simply the easiest thing to make. It's a staple for football Sunday's around here.

I just got home from dropping off The Boy at the airport. :( I miss him already and yes I cried. I couldn't help it! It was such an amazing weekend- I didn't want him to leave! We talked a lot about the future, which made me giddy! :) I sometimes wonder how I landed such a great guy. I am so incredibly lucky to call him mine.

I'll be posting tomorrow for 5 for Five. I'm scared to look at my goals from last week. Anyone feel the same? 

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment