Link up with us at the start of the work week to set five goals that you want to accomplish in the next five days!!
Green are things I accomplished and the ones in red are the ones I didn't do- opps!
My 5 goals from last week:
1. Work out 3 times this week.(no excuses here)
2. Finish all the leftovers in my fridge this week without buy ANY more groceries.(except for milk-yay!)
3. Be in bed by 9 pm every night this week. (I caught myself blogging at 9:09 one night-darn it!)
4. Go home by 4 pm one day this week. (I left Friday right at 4!!!)
5. Try calling an old friend this week. (I did- success!!)
This week's goals:
1. Work out 2 times this week (let's see if a that makes a difference)
2. Figure out my after school plans for the rest of the year
3. Deep clean my apartment before The Boy gets here Thursday!! :) (Hopefully I can find the time to do this!)
4. Don't buy ONE thing this week. (Except for my ONE Starbucks drink!)---Yes, that even means going into Target without getting anything-ahh!!!! This will be hard!
Salted Carmel Mocha's and Pumpkin Spice Latte's are just too good to pass up at 6 am!
5. Pick out my outfits for the next day, the night before. (When I do this, I notice I save like 15 minutes in the morning. That is 15 minutes that I can eat my breakfast at the table, rather than in the car, as I'm driving---I know that's not good, but I have no other time)