Link up with us at the start of the work week to set five goals that you want to accomplish in the next five days!!
Yay---here we go...these are ones I did (or didn't do) this past week.
1. Work out 3 times this week. (I only worked out twice-darn )
2. Eat more vegetables and fruits.
3. Blog at least 3 times this week. I have so many posts floating around in my head. :)
4. Be IN bed by 9 pm (on school nights---so maybe this will start next week?! lol) It will start this week. lol
5. Finish my (mandatory 3-day) sub plans. I was supposed to have this finished 2 weeks ago...opps!
*So, 3 out of 5, not too bad for me.
My NEW 5 goals for this week:
1. Work out 3 times this week.
2. Finish all the leftovers in my fridge this week without buy ANY more groceries.
3. Be in bed by 9 pm every night this week.
4. Go home by 4 pm one day this week.
5. Try calling an old friend this week.
Let's see how well I do. I like crossing things off my list, I feel so much more accomplished! :)
Also, look what I made this weekend!! It's called Pumpkin Better than Cake!!
I found this picture on Pinterest so I just had to make it! (I love anything pumpkin or fall)
Hope everyone has a great week! Hopefully it goes by fast! :)