Pages

Monday, October 08, 2012

Catch-Up

I am currently on fall break and it couldn't have come at a better time. My mom and sister came to visit me for the weekend and I wish they could have stayed. :(  They left this morning and so I went into school today. Yes, I went into the school on my fall break. Got a lot done and left at 1:30! Anyways, this week I hope to get a lot done. I need to catch up on my favorite blogger's post that I'm so desperately craving. Speak of bloggers, Jessica is one of my favorites. I've been following her for quite sometime now and I am so excited for her that she is now at 100 followers. Anyways, I was reading some of her recent posts that I've missed and she is currently hosting a Erin Condren give away AND starting a new link-up party starting next week. I feel like she read my mind because today I was just thinking about how I should be writing down some weekly goals, so I feel accomplished at the end of the week, rather than overwhelmed and unproductive. So, introducing Jessica and Jenn's link-up party...
Starting on Monday, October 15th, link up with us at the start of the work week to set five goals that you want to accomplish in the next five days!! 
It starts next Monday, but I thought I could do a practice round today. :)

1. Work out 3 times this week. 
2. Eat more vegetables and fruits.
3. Blog at least 3 times this week. I have so many posts floating around in my head. :)
4. Be IN bed by 9 pm (on school nights---so maybe this will start next week?! lol) 
5. Finish my (mandatory 3-day) sub plans. I was supposed to have this finished 2 weeks ago...opps!

My coworker, T and I at her house last weekend with her babies aka pups!

I hope everyone is having a great Monday. Just think 2 more days until hump day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment