Link up with us at the start of the work week to set five goals that you want to accomplish in the next five days!!
Green are things I accomplished and the ones in red are the ones I didn't do- opps!
Last week's goals:
1. Work out 2 times this week (let's see if a that makes a difference) No excuses here :(
2. Figure out my after school plans for the rest of the year
3. Deep clean my apartment before The Boy gets here Thursday!! :) (Hopefully I can find the time to do this!) I did this Friday after school as he was cooking, so I'll take it! :)
4. Don't buy ONE thing this week. (Except for my ONE Starbucks drink!)---Yes, that even means going into Target without getting anything-ahh!!!! This will be hard! Went to Target. I had to get a coworker a present.
5. Pick out my outfits for the next day, the night before. (When I do this, I notice I save like 15 minutes in the morning. That is 15 minutes that I can eat my breakfast at the table, rather than in the car, as I'm driving---I know that's not good, but I have no other time) Yes!! I did this and will be continuing it this week.
This week's goals:
1. Figure out my after school plans this year
2. Do not buy ONE thing this week---I really want to accomplish this!
3. I want to start reading a new book. That is one thing I miss the most- I just never have time :(
4. Make meal plans for the next 2 weeks (trying to use everything in my refrigerator and pantry)
5. Be confrontational when it's necessary.
I'm hoping this week won't be too stressful. I'm already counting down to Thanksgiving break---22 days!!!