Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Spider Story

Is about this little guy...

Easily, the biggest spider I have ever seen INSIDE somewhere. I've been told the south has many large insects, but this was just plain gross!

Now, let me say this... I am not one of those "omg a little ant is on the floor, lets freak out and run in the other room!" I prefer to pick up the insect with a piece of paper and let him go back outside in his real habitat. As you can see in the picture above, the white toilet paper was there because I thought, "Phst, I can do this! I'll just put him on this toilet paper and let him back outside." Hmmm....NO! 

You see, I was at Mrs. D's house doing laundry. She had left to go have dinner with her dad, so I was just hanging out doing schoolwork and playing with these precious pups by myself!


They were taking a cat nap, when I see Tucker (the one sitting so nicely in the picture) run over to the wall trying to figure something out. He was very quiet. He came back and laid down. I see this black thing crawl (super fast) across the floor and couldn't believe my eyes! I said some bad words (because I realized how big it was) and then tried to figure out what to do with the 'lil' guy. As he is laying there, this spider comes nose-to-nose with him!! All while this was going on, I was trying to decide whether I should have Tucker kill him, but I didn't want Tucker to eat him because I thought maybe he's poisonous. 

Here is a video of what happened last. (Side note: Bailey, would not leave my side, so the whole time I'm filming she is like on my lap. She also had REALLY bad gas that day, so you might hear me ask her if she farted-poor girl! And yes, I do talk to dogs like they're humans... ALL the time!)


By the way, I'm doing so well on my goals this week!! Makes this girl happpppy! I'm even happier because The Boy comes tomorrow at 2:30 pm!! Yahooo....so, I might be MIA these next couple of days. I promise to update Sunday. Until then...have a great week y'all!!



2 comments:

  1. YIKES!!! I would have killed that thing as soon as I saw it. Usually I'll let bugs outside - but just not spiders. I kill spiders if they come inside. Ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fancy your blog! I awarded you with a blog award! Check it out below.
    http://adf.ly/E6cpM

    ReplyDelete