Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Breaking Up is Hard To Do

And I did NOT do the breaking up here. I didn't fight it, but it's what he said he needs right now. I'll respect that. I am very sad, but now after 2 nights of restless sleep, I think I have more questions and just bitter...as to be expected.

He said he's in a funk. Just with life in general. He is unhappy at his job, but loves his patients. A couple months ago he took on a 2nd job at a bar that is making him work 3 days a week until 2 am. I think it's taking a toll on him. We've been rocky the past few days and I kinda knew this was coming. We weren't seeing each other anymore and it was partially because we've had complete opposite schedules. He said he is unhappy with himself, and if he can't make himself happy, he certain can't make me, his girlfriend, happy. I completely agree with that statement, therefore I agreed with this "break", or whatever you wanna call it.

So, that's it. He told me it doesn't even feel like we're dating anymore and weirdly enough, I kinda knew what he was talking about. It felt like we were just going through the motions of being in a relationship. Since I don't know how this whole 'taking a break' thing works, I told him I wouldn't call or text him unless he contacts me.

We'll see how long we go without talking. It has already been hard, so I hope this isn't permanent. I'm just hoping he can find happiness within himself again without finding happiness from another girl. That's my biggest fear.

Breaking up is hard to do...

It just plain sucks!


This song is the theme of my life currently:

Easy by: Rascal Flatts ft. Natasha Bedingfield

No comments:

Post a Comment