Pages

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Writers Block=Randomness

I've been thinking about what to write about lately and there is actually so much going on in my life right now, that it's hard to put into one post.

I have 1 more week of classes and then one final exam and a couple of final lesson plans due and I'm done with classes forever!!! Unless I go back to get my Master's degree in something.

I start student teaching in 59 days!! I also completed my degree confirmation request for March, when I'll technically graduate.

In other news, I'm still addicted to Pinterest. Whenever I get new followers, I get more excited about that then when I get new friend requests on Facebook.

Has anyone else other than me started their christmas list? Mine has been longer this year, than the past couple years. I mostly am asking for children's books, nice professional clothes, new teacher books and stuff along those lines.

Some of my recent Pinterest finds:










Source: zales.com via Kristen on Pinterest


I wanna make these Christmas morning---yumm!!









I should start my psych paper that's due the 14th, but some tea and my bed sound so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment