Pages

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Tio Says Don't Forget...

To follow me on BlogLovin'!!!
Tio thinks you should follow me on BlogLovin'. Don't forget!
I haven't lost GoogleReader yet, but I'm already on BlogLovin' and already "lovin'" it.

I wanted to do a quick update on my puppy, Tio. Well, he's not a puppy anymore, but he acts like one.

My sister works for a minor league baseball team here in one of the suburbs of Chicago and a couple weeks ago, the field hosted a Bark in the Park game night. So, everyone brought their dogs into the stadium and had a great night.

Me, Tio and my sister before Tio's First Fetch!!

And Coop (the mascot) wanted in on the picture too!


...still waiting for the first fetch! 

I threw the tennis ball across home plate...

...and he caught it! Makes this fur mama proud! 

Of course, Tio would only look at the tennis ball, not the camera.

Me, Coop, my sister and Tio!

My dad, Tio and I watching the baseball game!


I highly encourage you to look up dog outings in your area! If you live in the Chicagoland area, I highly suggest you head out to the Schaumburg Boomers. They have another Bark in the Park in August--look it up! :)

2 comments:

  1. Saying hello from the GFC Lovin Blog Hop! I'm excited to follow your blog through GFC! I'd of course love if you checked out mine as well! Can't wait to read more!!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete