Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Any Takers?

Hi Friends---long time to blog!

This week I'll be taking a little break from bloggy land to get some major work done in my classroom. Teachers, you understand, the earlier you can get into your room...the better, I hope right? 

I want to see if anyone would like to do a guest post for me? It can be about anything and everything! I'm excited about this because I think it'll be fun to get a new perspective on here. Let me know if you're interested!

I have many blog posts schedule for the following week, so I'm working on those as well! :)

One of the posts I'm working on is a Q & A post. I've seen (and participated) in many blogger Q & A's posts and find them so interesting and a fun way to get to know each other...even more! So, if there is anything you want to know. just ask!! You can ask me anything. I'm an open book!

Until then, these are some things I'm currently doing:

Thinking about: Everything I still have to do in this classroom of mine.
The iPhone 5 takes panorama views! How neat!

Reading: Gone Girl by: Gillian Flynn. Oh-Em-Gee...I've sat outside every night for an hour just reading this great book. I just got to a very intense part!

Planning: In my new Erin Condren Life Planner! It finally arrived and I'm super duper excited!

Drinking: Iced creamer coffee with a dash of this deliciousness!

Dreaming: Of the next time I get to go to Ocean Isle Beach, NC. It's only 17 hours from me. Now too bad, right?

Loving: This little guy! He did so well at doggie training this week. I'm one proud fur mama!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on the classroom front! Unfortunately the teacher who is in my new room, hasn't moved out yet! What theme are you going with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pup!! And that 17 hour drive would be worth the ocean haha

    ReplyDelete