Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Finally.... OHP & What I've Been Up To

I haven't done one of these since I got my blog 'facelift', so I'm pumped!

Link up and join us


Lately, all I can think about is school and my classroom, so these first few pins are for school.










Now, onto random pins that I also love! :)








I would love to have this one day!!


Now, onto pictures. It was a long, but fun filled weekend full of all things weddings!!! I was in one of my good girlfriend's wedding on July 6th, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. I love you Cait and so happy for your new adventure with your Mr.
Rehearsal Dinner

 Getting ready the morning of the wedding. Bride in the middle.
 "The" dress
 Mid hair :)
 The gorgeous bride and I
 My friend, Al and I
 The Boy and Al's boyfriend went golfing that morning while we were getting all pretty. This is an 'after golf/getting a drink' pic. 


 After a long night of dancing, drinking and food....can you tell?? ;)

I hope everyone had a fantastic long weekend!! Happy Wednesday! 

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I love the bridesmaids' dresses! And the bride's dress is pretty stunning, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bridesmaids dresses are gorgeous. I love the color!

    ReplyDelete