Pages

Thursday, July 04, 2013

#tbt

My twitter friends, you know what this means, right?

If you haven't already joined the twitter band wagon, don't worry, I'll fill you in.

The '#' sign means that it's a popular word or saying among the Twitter world.

So, the 'tbt' means Throw Back Thursday. Hence, #tbt means that many people on twitter are posting old pictures of themselves, friends or family on twitter. And I have been a frequent tweet-er when it's Thursday strictly because of #tbt days! (My fellow twitter friends, you get what I mean, right?) 

Well, I'm dedicating this post to the recent pictures I've found in our basement. Let the fun begin!!

My dad teaching my little sister and I how to play golf. 

DisneyLand

My precious little sister at Ocean Isle Beach, NC back in 1994?

 Our good family friends and us at the beach house (once again at Ocean Isle).

 My 7th (or 8th) birthday party. It was a dance party :)

 And the best for last....don't ask. I have no idea where we learned this and neither do my parents!

Oh, and by the way, follow me on twitter @kl3iva .  Happy Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment