Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy Holiday/NYE....catch up!

I apologize I've been MIA these past 2 weeks. I havne't been completely MIA  I have so many posts planed about this upcoming year, I'm excited. This is what I've been up to here in Chicago: Picture Edition...

My family + A (The Boy's best friend-lol)

 Ugly Sweater Train Crawl








NYE!!


So, needless to say, I had a great time with great friends, family, my fur babies and good food! I leave tomorrow back to reality. It's a bittersweet feeling. But, I can't wait to see my kids. I miss them!! 
This is us the day before break in our Christmas hats. :)


My grandpa's grave decorated for the holidays. My aunt and cousin went there a few days after christmas! :) Love you and miss you Grandpa. RIP!

NYE resolutions and goals coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment