My birthday is next week as well and I have no idea what to say when my family asks, "Kristen, what do you want for your birthday?" Now, I usually say I have no idea. And up until this morning, I really had NO idea what I wanted.
But first, I want an Erin Condren Planner. The only problem. I want the 2013-2014 planner and that's not coming out until summer. BOO!! Look how pretty this is and it can be all mine!!
I'm obsessed with all things organization. Now, one that comes into my apartment might argue, but I know where everything is in my apartment, classroom, car...you get the picture! I tried using the iCal app on my phone, but something about having a paper planner, seeing it all laid out and being able to write in it with PRETTY pens, excites me! :)
This is the Canon EOS Rebel T1i
If not this year, I'll buy one myself after some sort of accomplishment. Now, I have to make some sort of deal or goal and if I achieve it, I will have an excuse to buy myself this lil' gem! ::insert happy-face here::
On another note, I have continued to read all your lovely blogs on my phone these past few weeks and decided I think I want a blog makeover or face lift. I don't have a button, signature, or social media buttons and I want them...like NOW!
My lovely friend Sarah (bless her heart) tried to tell me how to make my own button and even gave me the link and URL code and... I just couldn't do it. I didn't know how to use Gimp (a photo application and I've tried PhotoBucket, but my images weren't loading onto the website) and on top of that, when I kinda
So, I've come to the conclusion that I want to invest in someone ELSE redesigning my blog. I've made the decision that I want to have this blog for years and years down the road. For me, spending hours upon hours trying to get a picture uploaded for a 'button', or getting frustrated because my URL won't cooperate, just does not sound fun to me.
Now, my wonderful bloggy friends, who do you recommend?
I want something simple, but classy and with all the bells and whistles. I want someone who will be willing to be flexible and willing to change the name of my blog, once I get married. (Yes, I already know my new blog name once I tie the knot...wierd? Go ahead and judge me, oh well!) :)
I've done some lookin' around, but there are too many to choose from. I thought asking around and getting personal recommendations would be easier. Once I decide, I'll let the designer know that you sent me over. :)
My life in a picture- Starbucks and weekly lesson plans
Now onto what I've been up to. It's not a lot, so I'll keep it short.
- Packing up the rest of my apartment because I'm moving into Mrs. D's house this week!!
- I've been reading A LOT. I simply cannot put down the book, Where We Belong by Emily Giffin.
- Today, here in Northern Tennessee, schools have been canceled because of an ice storm we had over night. I woke up at 5 am (like I usually do) and was getting ready when I got the call at 5:20 that all schools were cancelled! SCORE! Went back to sleep for another 4 hours!
- Had a hard week at work. I'll just keep it at that.
- Making the rest of my meals for the week, so I can pack up my kitchen.
- 29 more days until my Mom and Dad come to visit me down here!! :)
- 53 days until Spring Break and I can go see The Boy and my family at home.
That's about it. Sorry, it was a long post, but it was building up. I hope everyone had a great weekend and I'll see y'all on Sunday for the Sunday Social!!