Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

And I'm Off!

To Chicago!!! My home sweet home! To say I'm excited is an understatement. 

I can't wait for the cold and snow!

(Yes those are cars covered in snow. Winter 2011?)

(That same day when I opened my front door! Snowed in??)

I can't wait to spend tons of time with my family!



I can't wait to spend time with The Boy!


I can't wait to go out with my friends!


And I can't wait to cuddle, kiss, snuggle and play with my fur babies!!

 




If I'm MIA for awhile, no need to worry I'll be back with tons of pictures!! 

As I head to the Nashville Airport in a few minutes, I'm hoping the big snow storm waits to hit Chicago until I land! Thank to my sister for picking me up!! :) 


1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! I wish I could tell you that there is lots of snow, but alas, we have none:( Enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete