Only temporarily though. I still don't have internet, and because most teachers have off today, I'm sitting in my apartment clubhouse using the internet. I promise I will be a better blogger come Feb. 1st, when I get internet back in my life. :)
Anyways, I don't have last week's goals, so I'm just going to start new!!! (It's always good to do once in awhile)
My goals for this week are:
1. Finish everything in my pantry and fridge before I go buy ANYTHING else. (I want to start fresh when I move at the end of the month)
2. Look into the Paleo Diet. (I've done a little research on this and I like the way it works actually. No gimmicks or tough juicing kick. Has anyone else heard of this?) This is also the same as eating healthier.
3. Get more than half way through the book I'm currently reading. It's by Emily Giffin called, Where We Belong. So far, so GOOD! (I need more recommendations after I'm done with this one!)
4. Get 2 IMPORTANT errands done with! 1.) Send out my packages, I have put together for Valentine's Day. (yes, I know...but if I don't do it now, I'll never do it!). And 2.) Go to GoodWill and donate the old (kid) books in my trunk, along with some nick backs I've found while cleaning my apartment out.
5. Start planning my friend's baby shower that's in March!! (or atleast e-mail our Principal about a date after one of our Professional Development days and start looking at CHEAP invites!) She's not due until April 14th!!
I think these are pretty reasonable for me! Let's hope! Can't wait to read everyone else's goals. For everyone else who has the day off, enjoy it. I know I will! Have a great day y'all!!