I'm linking up, once again, with Jessica and Jenn for 5 for Five this week! Join in on the fun! Wow- It has already been 8 weeks of this fun blog hop!
Link up with us at the start of the work week to set five goals that you want to accomplish in the next five days!!
Green= Things I accomplished
Red= The ones I didn't do- opps!
ORANGE= are the things I half did...yes, I made this color up because it was needed with some of my goals!
Last week's goal:
1. Start and KEEP a food journal. No excuses- just have been too busy? I figured I'd wait until after Thanksgiving anyways :)
2. Continue my book I started. For those wondering it's Nicholas Sparks, A Bend in the Road (So good so far---only on chapter 4 though) (haven't even opened it :/ )
3. Meal plan the next 2 weeks (I'll do this tonight)
4. No texting/checking e-mails/tweeting while driving! (I know, I know, it's a horrible habit---but it makes the 30 minute drive home more bearable. Just NOT worth it! I need to stop!)
Wow! I really stunk it up this past week. Well, considering how my week went last week, it's amazing I actually got some things done! HA!
New goals for this week:
They will sound familiar because honestly, I am very upset at myself for only completing ONE goal! Not good Kristen, NOT GOOD!
1. START my food journal. Darn stomach issues. I WILL accomplish this one this week! I have even got a pretty little notebook to get me motivated to start this (how sad is that).
2. Meal plan for the next 2 weeks. This includes finding recipes and going grocery shopping! Pay Day is this week! Hells yes!!
Hey, it's a start!
3. Absolutely NO texting/tweeting/on the phone while driving.
4. Send out some gifts. I am so happy it's Christmas season. I LOVE giving gifts, more than receiving them...call me weird, but it's true!
5. Bake some new cookies for the faculty and staff at my school. Anyone have some good favorites? I would love some recommendations!
Anyways, 18 more nights until I'm home for Christmas. Cannot wait! I'm really missing this boy lately...
I hope everyone has a great Monday. My favorite things giveaway ended last night. Winner will be announced soon! :)