Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekends, weddings and boxes

This weekend was much needed and I had so much fun.

First, one of my good girlfriends got engaged this past week! I'm so happy for her and her NEW fiancé!!

Next, The Boy and I went to a Cubs themed wedding Saturday night and it was so much fun!!

 
(Cute Cubs cake!)

Today, I'm finishing up with all the packing I have to do. The trailer is getting full and my room that I've lived in for 23 years is empty!! :(  (I keep telling myself that this is only the beginning!)

And then, tomorrow, I leave and travel to my new home (for at least a year) and experience new things. I'm excited but also nervous! I'll take pictures of my new place and my new classroom ASAP!

This is the way my room looks now...

And hopefully in a couple weeks I can show you the after pictures! 

I'm so excited for this new journey! I'll be back to the blogging world as soon as I get internet in my apartment. I hope everyone stays cool these next couple of days.

The Boy and I at our friends wedding



2 comments:

  1. I think I have that black and white dress - White House/Black Market from two years ago? Mine definitely still has the price tags on it.... Haha. I need more dressy occasions! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Kati it is!! I bought it for a wedding 2 years ago and never wore it again, until this weekend---i love that dress!

    ReplyDelete