Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Home Sweet Home

I'm here. In Tennessee. Moved in. and still alive....


This is how my apartment looked as we were moving boxes and furniture in.


Got the essentials set up first; couch, tv center and tv.


Dining room and part of the kitchen. (excuse the junk everywhere!)

The last couple of days I've been running so many errands. Since Tuesday I've been to, Wal-mart, Target, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Kroger, the Dollar Store and the gas station. Phewy! And I'm sure it will not be my last time to any of those either.

Now, this is where I need HELP!!! BADLY! 
I'm not very decorating savvy, and I envy those who can make any space look like a million bucks.!
This is my entertainment unit. It's big, bulky and very useful. However, since I dont have a DVD player or cable box (and I still have cable- smiley face), I don't know what to do with the extra space on the shelves. Any ideas?? Also, see the huge blank space to the right of it? It's about a 4 ft black wall from the stand to my front door. What can I put there???
Also, I have so many pictures frames, but I can't put holes in the wall, what can I use to hang all my pictures? 
Same blank wall space problem above my couch!! I need help!

Of course I've been looking on Pinterest like crazy, but it's hard when you can put holes in the wall. Ugh! 

The night before I left, my parents took my boyfriend, best friend, her boyfriend and I out to dinner. I love them!!
 I miss them already. 

I hope everyone stays cool on this wonderful Thursday! Any style suggestions? I'll take any and all. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL...Yep, you need some help there. I can tell it will look great when it's done. I'm moving next week from Chicago to St. Louis. I will be going through the same thing. Good luck. Following you from Hop Along Friday. Follow back!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete