Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm One Lucky Girl

Because I have This Guy to call my boyfriend.


Always supporting and believing in me...even 400 miles away


Never failing to make me laugh...even if I'm suppose to be mad at him


Still complementing me when I least expect it


Loving puppies as much as I do...which is a pretty big deal



And putting up with all of my picture taking...even though he hates pictures


Surprising me on my birthday all the way in Tennessee



Dealing with my sometimes PDA anywhere we go


And loving my family almost as much as I do. (And let me tell you, they love him probably more than me and I love that!)

And that is it.... for now! I hope everyone is having a fabulous Thursday! 

Oh and by the way, this lady landed a job for next year as a first grade teacher!!!! SCORE!!!! More on that later! :)




2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure it looks like your BF has a dog head in one of those photos.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you two make a great couple!! Love all of the pics too. :) Congrats on the job!!!

    ReplyDelete