IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!!!
My book swap box! I participated in a book swap these past few months and I've loved it!
Let me just show you...
She had e-mailed me and said she went a little overboard at the bookstore. Well, she did a great job picking out MORE than just books. I got pretty lucky...
My book box items:
- OMG delicious popped carmel corn (literally popped corn puffs, but it's so good!)
- A seattle kitchen towel (that is so simple, it's gorgeous!)
- Jam from Seattle (that is delicious)
- Hello Kitty Cupcake liners (I already know what new recipe I'm using to fill these)
- Spices in a jar for steaks, burgers or any meat really (I'm trying it this weekend for our Memorial Day BBQ)
- KIND bars (I have never had these before, but considering I'm trying to eat "clean" they were right up my alley)
- Yummy dark chocolate
- A roll of fruit chews
- AND 5 BOOKS!!!! Yes- FIVE! I was ecstatic!
- Prep by: Curtis Sittenfeld
- Five Quarters of The Orange by: Joanne Harris
- Who By Fire by Diane Spechler
- Into the Forest by Jean Hegland
- Broken for You by: Stephanie Kallos
- Now, only if I can figure out which one to start first. (If I have a lot of books to choose from, or can't figure out which one to buy in a bookstore, I read the first chapter of each book.) And from that, the
book I'm reading first iswinner is 'Who By Fire'. What would you read first out of these books?
Thank you Jen for a wonderful book full of book stuff and goodies! You went above and beyond and I am so very thankful. By the way, good for you for posting an honest review about Bristol House. I'm always scared to be honest about a book I don't like.