Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blog Star...


I'm joining Mrs. Monologues for the Blog Star link up. What a great idea.

If you are a (somewhat) new follower, you are joining my lil' part of bloggy land at a very pivotal moment in my life. You see, before this life changing decision, I was a 20-something, recent graduate, living in the suburbs of Chicago with my parents, trying to find a teaching job...ANYWHERE.

The Boy and I after DePaul's graduation

Here are some other posts that describe who I am---before I let you in on this big life decision.

10 things you might now know about me

My first 1/2 marathon

2011 Bucket List

2012 Bucket List

I know it's a lot, but they let you know a little bit about myself.

CONFESSION---

I'm accepted a job in Clarksville, TN teaching 1st grade for this upcoming school year. I'm super excited and very nervous. I actually leave today to attend the new teacher conference and my mom is coming with me. School starts August 6th! So, I have to move down there into my new apartment, set up my apartment, and set up and organize my first ever classroom of my very own!

I've been pinning like crazy all stuff school, classroom set up and 1st grade stuff galore! If you won't get sick of all my pins and repines please Follow Me on Pinterest

Join me on this new adventure as I will be blogging about everything from; decorating my first ever apartment by myself, to setting up my first classroom, and as to whether or not The Boy will be coming with (that's for another post) and moving in with me.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job! That's absolutely amazing!! I bet your family is so proud of you!

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Such a wonderful adventure on this next chapter in your life!
    Xx
    Callie

    Ps I have a giveaway on my blog this month, pop on over:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your job!! I'm so glad I found your blog, can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming by my blog this morning! I am excited to read your blog and about your adventures in first grade! If you ever need any advice or have any questions - I am here!! I finish my second year of teaching tomorrow, so I am a fresh one =0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the link-up. Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting about the new job. Can't wait to hear about all your adventures! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I've always said that I'd like to live in the KY/TN areas of the country! Stopping by from the Blog Star link-up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from BlogStar...I love your bucketlists!!! I'm obsessed with bucketlists...my sister thinks I'm crazy, but they're sooo much fun and helps you stay focused! Can't wait to read more and Good Luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS on the job! I just sent you an email - I used to teach in that district! Good luck, I know you will have a GREAT time!!

    ReplyDelete