Here are a few of my favorite apps on my iPhone that I LOVE:
1. Facebook- No explanation needed. Everyone needs to see what everyone else is up to once in awhile.
2. Twitter- I'm beginning to like Twitter more than facebook. Call me weird, but I like to see what celebrities are up to.
3. Zillow- Hands down my favorite app I have on my phone. I love real estate and everything about it. I've probably searched over a dozen different cities and price points and I've looked at probably 100 houses through this app. Enough said!
4. Draw Something- It's similar to words with friends, but it's dictionary instead of hangman or crossword puzzles. LOVE IT!
5. E! News- You know, to see what all the 1% is doing with their lives these days, while us 99% work our butts off.... (sense sarcasm.)
6. Groupon- Great deals in your area for food, beauty places, vacations, fitness, activities...you get the point.
7. Hanging with Friends- Like words with friends, but hangman instead. This game is a good time killer, if you ever need it!
8. NetNewsFire- This is my favorite app to read blogs. It's easy, fast and convenient for me. It uploads all the blogs you haven't read yet from your last visit.
10. Starbucks- I love how you can pay through your phone without you credit/debit card. You do need to put in your card info, but I still love the convenience of it!
11. Words with Friends- I'm sure everyone knows this one.