Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

How Pinteresting...guess what?



It's that time of the week again! My favorite link-up. This one is even more special because I'm doing a themed post about a current decision in my life right now. After I post a few pins...take a guess as to what I have to decide.





Source: curbly.com via Kristen on Pinterest






Source: theus50.com via Faye on Pinterest


























Can you guess what opportunity I've been given? Let me hear your guesses and I'll fill everyone in later this week!!

Man, that was a fun one to do! :)

2 comments:

  1. You must be moving? To Tenessee? To teach? :)I live in North Carolina... not to far from Tenessee.

    I love all of your teacher-y pins! Such great ideas. I could spend hours on pinterest.

    I'll be starting my first year teaching math in August at the high school I graduated from. They aren't quite sure what grade or courses I'll be teaching yet and the anticipation is killing me! I'm so ready to start making lesson plans.

    ReplyDelete