I'm going to do a double whammy today!
What I'm loving today:
1. I love that I have a SKYPE interview Friday morning with someone in a Missouri school district and I'm kinda nervous and excited!
2. I'm going to a White Sox game tomorrow night! :)
3. I love that I have only about a week and a half until my half marathon. I've been stressing out about if I've been training enough---so I just kind of want this half marathon to be done with.
4. I still love that I'm working everyday and making a little money
5. I love that Gulianna and Bill are expecting their 1st baby this summer via gestational carrier!
On to....Pinteresting Wednesday.
I hosted a thirty-one party this past Friday night and had a blast putting it together. I like to make any excuse to throw a party...like appetizers, drinks and a good time!
First- the drink. The Sarasota. We tweaked it a little bit, but it was a delicious!!
Then, appetizers. Taco Dip. This one is meatless and you couldn't even tell. One of my friends is a vegetarian and she was so excited when I told her it had no meat. (Disclaimer---mine looked a lot better than this one)
Another appetizer. The ever so famous,
not an ounce left, pizza dip! There are not enough words to describe how scrumptious this is!
Last, dessert! My sweet, sweet friend made these and Oh-Em-Geee...I could of had them all! They were so moist and delicious-I highly recommend them!
Oh and of course those delicious ranch oyster crackers that I've pinned on here before!!
We also had cheese and crackers, shrimp cocktails and veggies and fruit. I didn't need interest to figure those out.
Here is a picture of my set-up.
Maybe in my next life I'll be a party planner! :)