Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Very Pinteresting Wednesday



My very first link up to Pinteresting Wednesday!



I want to make this for The Boy. I still have all (or most) of our movie, concert, etc. tickets! :)



I made this for christmas presents for my grandma and aunts this year! :) They loved them!



Perfect thing to get for my mom for a special occasion!



Made both of these. Bluemoon cupcakes > Corona cupcakes...in my opinion!

I find this fascinating....



I laugh every time I see this.



MY FAVORITE E-CARDS SO FAR...







My love for Pinterest has not gone away!!

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest is amazing right......stopped by from
    Oh how pinteresting. Love those e-cards. Great minds must think alike bc I shared e cards on the blog today. :). Also, blue moon is my absolute fave and ive been dying to make those cupcakes.
    I'm your newest follower. I love Chicago, by the way. Have a fabulous Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete