Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday:Random Things about ME!

I'm linking up with Amanda for Top Ten Tuesday.


Random Facts about me, along with the that bother me...

1. I am obsessed with reality tv....a little TOO much
2. I hate when people read or look over my shoulder when I'm reading or looking at something.
3. I want to live out of state for a period of time
4. I have a twitter mainly to stalk famous people (don't laugh)
5. If I could be on any reality tv show I would go on Amazing Race.
6. I CANNOT sleep with socks on.
7. I make to-do lists daily
8. It's a habit to watch the news @ 10 pm...thanks mom and dad
9. I love ice cream
10. And hate coffee, LOVE hot tea.

What a great link-up idea!! :) I love this!

4 comments:

  1. Kristen! You're so cute. I couldn't agree more with #2! I don't like that either. It's like they're breathing down your neck, eebie jeebies! As for #6 our socks must be hanging out together because they're clearly not on our feet, haha.

    :)

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow......I totally agree with you on all of these!
    I LOVE Reality shows!
    I'm a new follower from Top 10 Tuesdays.
    Amy's Life
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how many things on your list we have in common! 1,4,6,9,10 and possibly others! lol New follower from Freaky Friday Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so with you on 3, 4, 5 and 8...The others I think that we might be complete opposites :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete