Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Day 13 (it should be)

Sorry everyone. I'm slacking these days! I had a busy week doing christmas shopping for the boy and sister. The next few days to come are dedicated to the parental's and relatives. umph. so much money. Times like these are when I wish I had a job. 

Anyways...since I skipped a couple days blogging I'm just going to pick up where I left off.

Day 13: Favorite Cookie Recipe, but I basically already did that with my favorite holiday recipe. Opps. So I'm just going to do what I would want from Oprah's favorite things show!! And this year there was TWO!! So I'm sure I could find plenty of things I want. Here we go:

1. Without a doubt the iPAD!!!











2. I absolutely LOVEE Garretts Popcorn. I know I'm from Chicago and I can get it whenever I want, but it's so good that I would still love if I got it for Christmas.










3. I would have been the crying obnoxious girl on the TV if I was given the 2012 Volkswagen Beetle!! This car is gorgeous! 













4. I would also like a Panini Press Maker thingy. I love sandwich and especially grilled cheese. This way I would make perfect grilled cheeses!

5. I loved the candles that Oprah gave away. I think it's a cute concept; a different candle scent for different rooms of the house. Who would have thought? 
6. I also like to think I'm active. So these cute running shoes would MAKE me go running....in style. lol
7. To learn to take professional pictures is something I've always wanted to learn to do. My sister did it and her photos were amazing!

8. I also need a vacation! So a cruise sounds fabulous right about now!! 


9. and last but not least...who wouldn't want a brand new tv? a 3D one at that!

I would love all of these, but it's fun to dream! And maybe if Ma or Pa wins the lotto...maybe it'll happen! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment