WARNING: I LITERALLY JUST DUMPED OUT MY PURSE AND SPREAD THINGS OUT JUST SO YOU CAN SEE THEM. IT'S MESSY!
I apologize for my picture skills. I don't know how to save a microsoft document into a JPEG yet. Help?!
1. My big LongChamp bag. I love it!
2. My Coach wristlet that has my ID, credit/debit cards, and cash.
3. My refillable Starbucks cup (which was only $1 and I save .10 every time I use it at Starbucks-SCORE!)
4. My water bottle that I constantly fill up many times a day
5. My new KindleFire. I love it. You never know when you're going to be sitting somewhere wasting time, when that time you can be reading your favorite book. Right now I'm reading Gone Girl. So good!
6. My travel medicine cabinet. It has Advil, Ibuprofen, Kleenex, chapstick...you know the essential things that you'll never know you need until you need it.
7. Coupons. I always put them in my purse with the intentions of using it. Nope I still haven't used those coupons since I've taken this picture. opps!
8. Notepad with pen. Just for notes or to-do lists.
9. My reward card wallet: Kroger, Jewel, Victoria Secret, insurance cards, Starbucks, movie giftcards, etc. I have probably have 22 cards in there. I also keep a permanent marker so I can write on the gift cards how much are left on them.
10. My monthly planner aka my life line!
11. My camera. Although, these days, my new iPhone5 has been my camera. :)
12. Old checkbook. Which reminds me I need to order more checks!
What's in your purse??