Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What's in my Purse?

I always love seeing what's in other women's purses, so I thought, 'hey, maybe someone is interested in mine' just a random thought. Anyways, I have a huge blue LongChamp purse that I absolutely love. It's big, easy to find things and fits everything in it.

WARNING: I LITERALLY JUST DUMPED OUT MY PURSE AND SPREAD THINGS OUT JUST SO YOU CAN SEE THEM. IT'S MESSY!

I apologize for my picture skills. I don't know how to save a microsoft document into a JPEG yet. Help?!

1. My big LongChamp bag. I love it!
2. My Coach wristlet that has my ID, credit/debit cards, and cash.
3. My refillable Starbucks cup (which was only $1 and I save .10 every time I use it at Starbucks-SCORE!)
4. My water bottle that I constantly fill up many times a day
5. My new KindleFire. I love it. You never know when you're going to be sitting somewhere wasting time, when that time you can be reading your favorite book. Right now I'm reading Gone Girl. So good!
6. My travel medicine cabinet. It has Advil, Ibuprofen, Kleenex, chapstick...you know the essential things that you'll never know you need until you need it.
7. Coupons. I always put them in my purse with the intentions of using it. Nope I still haven't used those coupons since I've taken this picture. opps! 
8. Notepad with pen. Just for notes or to-do lists.
9. My reward card wallet: Kroger, Jewel, Victoria Secret, insurance cards, Starbucks, movie giftcards, etc. I have probably have 22 cards in there. I also keep a permanent marker so I can write on the gift cards how much are left on them.
10. My monthly planner aka my life line!
11. My camera. Although, these days, my new iPhone5 has been my camera. :)
12. Old checkbook. Which reminds me I need to order more checks! 

What's in your purse??



5 comments:

  1. WOW! Your purse must be SO HEAVY!!! lol. Thanks for sharing!! :) BTW, where did you get the starbucks cup for only a dollar?!
    Courtney
    Teaching in Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I think I'm gonna do one now! Gotta edit my purse, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!!! And loving the new blog design to girl!!! How about our Blackhawks bringing the cup back to Chicago?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For having dumped everything out, you certainly are organized! Love the new design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a mini-drugstore in a pouch in mine. It literally has everything from deodorant to little mini-toothbrushes, benadryl, advil, pepto bismol AND tums...tide pen. haha

    ReplyDelete