I have accumulated a list of things that I want this summer. Now, realistically, I won't get all of these, but I just accepted a job offer to teach 1st grade here in the suburbs of Chicago, so I can afford SOME (or a few) of these things.
In no specific order:
- A new macbook pro (this current macbook is on it's last leg)
- A 'professional' big boy camera
The iPhone 5
- Oakley Sunglasses. I've done the cheap-o Target brand for 15 years. On to bigger and better things.
- A new bike
- Comfortable 'teacher' shoes. I'm getting foot surgery in a month and I need to be able to look professional yet still be able to walk come August 14th! :) Any suggestions??
Now onto things I want to accomplish this summer:
- Clean, organize and set up my classroom.
- Have an easy foot surgery recovery.
That is all for now. Off to get my nails done today. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far!