Oh Monday, how you always come back around so fast. It's nice to see you again, but Friday and I are much better friends.
I already know I didn't do the best this week because I couldn't even remember my goals...how sad!
Last Week's Goals:
1. Find and start a new book. (But I did get some good recommendations. Gone Girl looks like the winner)
2. Organize my closet by work clothes, weekend clothes and sit around/workout clothes. It's driving me nuts! (No excuse---just did not happen)
3. Keep working out. GO ME!
4. Read more blogs this week (I feel so behind), comment on my favs bloggers to let them know I'm still alive (lol) and write more posts! Did it and LOVED catching up with them!
5. Relax and get through the week with no BIG stressors. It's DIBELS EOY testing, so I'm a bit scared. I know my kids will do just fine, it's me I'm worried about. (I tried to not let it stress me out, but it did. Oh well, it's a new week now)
This Week's Goals:
1. Start the book I chose.
2. Organize my closet.
3. Finish my new resume and cover letter (story to come soon!)
4. Send out some snail mail. I love sending mail! :)
5. Work out 4 days a week. (I needed to be more specific this week)
I have 2 posts lined up this week (now that I just realized I could schedule posts...hmmm DUH Kristen, where have you been these past 2 years!) and I'm pretty excited about them. I hope everyone has a great week!
Missing my boys back home a lot!! :(