These are the last goals I wrote, but never shared my progress. I apologize, these are from weeks ago!
1. Get more than ¾ of the way through with my book. (Just finished this one recently! Post soon!)
2. Continue to finish my food at home. (I did pretty good with this too before I moved.)
3. Get unpacked and semi organized at Mrs. D’s. (Completed- JUST last weekend though. But hey, it's done!)
4. Start working out again- FULL FORCE!! No more excuses. (In the process and loving every minute of it!!)
5. Find a nice, easy-to-work-with blog designer, that won’t cost this teacher an arm and a leg. (Read this to see what else I’m seeking advice for) (That means that I've found 4 different blog designers, but yet to settle on who and what I want exactly!) Go figure.
1. Find and start a new book. (Any recommendations???)
2. Organize my closet by work clothes, weekend clothes and sit around/workout clothes. It's driving me nuts!
3. Keep working out.
The Boy got me this bright pink running shirt and I'm in love with it!!
4. Read more blogs this week (I feel so behind), comment on my favs bloggers to let them know I'm still alive (lol) and write more posts!
5. Relax and get through the week with no BIG stressors. It's DIBELS EOY testing, so I'm a bit scared. I know my kids will do just fine, it's me I'm worried about.
I hope I can get at least 4 out of 5 this week. We'll see how this goes.
Also, my parents came down this weekend! I loved every minute of it. I definitely miss them and my sister.
My mom and I
And our drinks. Can you tell who has which drink? :)
And my nap time view this morning after breakfast. So sweet!
Hope everyone has a great week! I'll be back soon, I promise!