Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Where Have You Been?

The better question is, where have I been? The answer...I have no idea! I've been working 4 or 5 days a week and it's really starting to catch up to me. By the time Friday comes, all I want is my bed.

The last few nights it has stormed like crazy in Chicago and the NW suburbs! I woke up last night to my house shaking! It was so scary!!

On other news....we have a new family member!!!
Introducing Tio!! He is one of the foster pups we had a couple weeks ago. His brother got adopted a couple days ago, so we had to go get him back home! 

I have also been obsessed with pinning!






Tomorrow I'm heading up to Michigan for a friends 21st birthday. I'm super excited! And then NEXT Monday (the 1st) is when I'm headed on a plane to Punta Cana!! I cannot wait. Only 8 more days. 


I remember when I was in triple digits!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, lazy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment