Pages

Monday, March 07, 2011

Blondes have more fun!

I had a great weekend! I colored my hair back to blonde! I had too. I tried being brunette and it's just not me. And brunettes don't have as much fun :) Saturday, I went out to visit my cousins and aunt and uncle with my family and the boy! We had so much fun. You know your 22 when you spend Saturday night with your family. But it was actually better than going out!! Shocking... I know! We got home at like 1030 and headed over to our neighbors, who happen to be onenof my best friends. It was fun to see her and her family.
Spring break alert: I will not be going to Spain, but rather Cleveland, Ohio to visit grandpa! I'm excited... But it is no Spain. On a better note, I got invited to Dominican Republic, Punta Cana with my neighbor and hr family in the beginning of August!!! I already started a countdown. Can you tell I'm Excited? I'll post pictures soon on where I'm staying!! Sooooo excited!

I hope everyone has a happy Monday!! It's almost over, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment