Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

I betcha didn't know...

I HAVE to wear socks around my house (or any house really), but I absolutely cannot wear socks into bed.

My #1 pet peeve is when people read over my shoulder.

I'm mildly obsessed with real estate. It doesn't matter where it is. I love zillow.com.

I have to look at everything that's on TV (through the guide) before I pick one channel to watch.

I have chap-stick in arms reach...at all times. (I have one in my purse, my desk, my car, next to my bed, you get the point)

I check Pinterest more than I check FB or twitter

I have slept with 3 pillows for most of my life.

I do the same routine in the shower everyday and have had the same routine since I was 13. (don't think I'm weird, but I have a constant way I wash my hair/body---I'm sure you do too!)

If I don't have some sort of list going on, I feel lost. I make lists for everything

I could go grocery shopping everyday if I wanted to (and my bank account allowed it-lol)

I just started to enjoy reading a couple months ago...before that I would never dare pick up a book.

I must have dessert after every dinner meal.

I pick out my outfits for the next day, the night before.

I don't like coffee, but I love Starbucks coffee drinks (ex: salted carmel mocha)

I'm running my first 1/2 marathon in May...wish me luck!
My baby boy helping me play cards the other night! SO cute!!

*Now I should be going to grade and get some work done, but instead, I'll start catching up on other blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment