Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Almost done

With student teaching that is. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with my time afterwards. I love my cooperating teacher and all my 4th grade students; I'm not ready to leave yet. My last day is March 9th. :(

I did survive my first Valentine's Day party this past week. It was very interesting to say the least. The room Moms did a great craft with the kids. They each made a tie pillow and got to take their own home. It was very cute.

Other than that, I've been pretty low key around here. I'm running a half-marathon in May with my Dad and sister, so preparing for that will give me something to do :)

I'll also be getting the final things for my portfolio together for potential jobs! And I'll be practicing some answers for possible interview questions.

It's 38 degrees out today and we're having steaks on the grill tonight for dinner. I can't wait.




One last thing, we have a teacher plan day on Tuesday and we're all bringing in some sort of dip/appetizer. Any ideas on what I can bring? I've been looking on Follow Me on Pinterest
Maybe a few pictures will help my decision. I'll let you know what I pick. It will probably be from Pinterest.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment