Pages

Sunday, May 08, 2011

HELP!!

First off, I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, the best Mom there is! And all the other Mom's out there!
My Mom and Sister


Now, onto my issue of this week...

None of the blogs I'm following are showing up on my blogger dashboard!! When I view "my profile", they're all there, but not showing the recently written posts. Does anyone know how to fix this??

I haven't read my weekly favorite blogs because I don't know if they've been updated!

Any ideas on what I can do to make them show up?!

Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. Hugs and kissed to you -- Love you too!! Bring the blog thing home when you come -- we'll figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes that happens to me...I usually just have to refresh my screen a few times and they will show back up. But blogger has been done like all week, so it was probably a problem with blogger. It is supposedly almost fixed, but posts keep disappearing. boo

    ReplyDelete